Travel period: June – September
Group size: 6 – 20 people
Bystraya River (Malkinskaya) flows into the Bolshaya River and is a typical mountain river. The river has 3 mild rapids flowing through breathtaking landscape of mountain forest, and past small islands towards its end. Fish habitat here includes king salmon, chum salmon, silver salmon as well as trout, grayling, Kamchatka steelhead and white spotted char.
Our route (apart from the start) runs through uninhabited area, and is a fascinating wild nature experience. The river (along with natural obstacles such as rapids) is classified as Category 2 according to an official Sport Tourism Classification System, and is suitable for a novice.
09:00 Departing towards Bystraya River (Distance: 160 km, 3 hr). Preparation. Start of rafting. Experienced guide will find the best fishing places. Fishing (fishing gear is provided to all participants of the tour). Stop for lunch. Rafting continues. Stop for setting up a camp. Dinner. Overnight in tents.
Rafting continues down the river. Stunning views. Stops for fishing. Lunch. There will be some rapids (nice and easy) on you way. End of Rafting next to the «Japanese bridge». Packing up and departing back towards the city. (Distance: 190 km, 4 hours). 21:00 Arriving back at the hotel.
Tour Price Includes:
- Transport (PK – Bystraya River district – PK);
- Experienced guide and cook services;
- Interpreter services;
- Fishing gear (spinning, 3 x spoon bait);
- Group equipment rental including life-jacket;
- Accident insurance.
- Backpack, wellington boots or trekking boots;
- Hooded wind- and water-proof jacket, hat (e.g beanie);
- Set of warm clothes: jersey, pants, socks and gloves;
- Additional pair of shoes;
- Personal hygiene items;
- Mosquito repellent;
- Personal first aid kit;
- Sunglasses and sunblock cream;
- Camera/video camera;
WISHING YOU MANY NEW DISCOVERIES AND A PLEASANT HOLIDAY
WITH “RED RIVERS” TOUR COMPANY