Our Company advises following tours and fishing spots in Kamchatka whether you are an experienced king salmon fishermen or an angler who is eager to the best rainbow trout fishing in the world:
- Icha river king salmon fishing or rainbow trout fishing;
- Bolshaya river salmon and trout fishing;
- Bystraya river trout fishing;
- Belogolovya river steelhead salmon fishing;
- Kolpakova river trout fishing;
- Vakhil river trout fishing;
Other rivers are also available for fishing by the order.
We offer you comfortable and enjoyable fishing from the stationary camp with wooden lounges by Icha or Bolshaya rivers. During these tours, motor boats transfer fishermen to the fishing spots up and down the river.
For those enjoying camping and rafting, we offer fishing from safe inflatable rafts while rafting down the river: Kolpakova river, Belogolovaya river, Bystraya river and Vakhil river. When rafting is over, an off-road vehicle or a helicopter usually transfers fishermen back to the base camp or to the town.
The most popular ways of sports fishing in Kamchatka are:
- Fly fishing which is the most popular, exciting and spectacular fishing in the world. Fly fishing is suitable for rainbow trout and brook trout.
- Spoon-bait fishing which is a type of sports fishing for brook trout, rainbow trout, grayling and white-spotted char. Spoon-bait is usually done from the rafts. Fishing gear: baubles of 3-4 daisy type size with a weight of 10-15 grams. Recommended line size: 0.25-0.35 mm., and rod length: 2.1-2.4 m (to be able to fish from a raft), rigidity: 40-80g.
See below for information, if fishing for large species such as chinook, sockeye, chum, and others.
- On the float. Fishing from the river bank. The recommend a rod length of 3 m. As for bait: boiled salmon caviar and red woollen thread. This type of fishing is suitable for brook trout, rainbow trout and grayling.
Join our fishing tours:
The Icha River is one of the most popular rivers in Kamchatka for sporting fishing for chinook, coho, char and other salmons. Accommodation during a tour in wooden guest houses in a stationary camp on the river. Daily trips to different fishing places on motor boats.