Period of travel: June – September
Type of trip: ethno-tourism
Program duration: 4 hours
Group size: 2-20 people
We advise you to try the wonderful world of the Kamchatka Peninsula indigenous people during summer trip to the “Snow dogs” kennel. Here you will get acquainted with the way of Kamchatka indigenous people life, their traditions and customs, myths, legends and dances. This program will be interesting not only for children, but for adults too. You will try to feed reindeers from your own hands.
You will get great number of positive emotions and unforgettable impressions from communicating with animals in the kennel!
- Departure from the “Petropavlovsk” hotel to the “Snow Dogs” sled dogs kennel.
- Meeting, performance of the national ensemble, stories about the culture and way of life of the peoples of Kamchatka.
- Cynological excursion at the kennel, acquaintance with its inhabitants, a story about the breeds of sled dogs, the types of sledding, competitions.
- Visiting a deer farm.
- Lunch in the national house.
- Compositional photo session in national costumes.
- Return to the “Petropavlovsk” hotel.
The tour price includes:
- Trying national clothes and making photos (on your camera);
- Meals according to the program.
The tour price is NOT included:
- Transfer from the place of staying;
- Dog sledding.
* The cost of the transfer depends on the place of tourists living.
WE WISH YOU NEW DISCOVERIES AND PLEASANT HOLIDAYS
WITH “RED RIVERS” KAMCHATKA TOUR COMPANY