Our Dear Guests and Adventure Seekers!
Welcome to Kamchatka – the land of abundant possibilities!
Travel period: July-September.
Tour type: vehicle and trekking.
Tour duration: 8 days/7 nights.
Groupsize: 8-16 people.
Arrival. Meeting at the Elizovo Airport, transfer to a hotel in Petropavlovsk- Kamchatkiy. Rest. Dinner. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Breakfast. Departing from Petropavlovsk-Kamchatskiy towards Klyuchevskoi Natural Reserve (530km, 11 hours). Lunch in Milkovo. Driving up the forest road, 36km from Kozyrevsk. Arrivingat “Hoof” cone. Hot dinner. Rest. Overnight stay in tents.
Breakfast. Trekking from the “Hoof” cone, down towards the area where we will establish a base camp (approximately 5 km). Beautiful scenery of the Studenaya river valley. Lunch. Walking tour towards the edelweiss meadow (flowers are in bloom from end of June till the end of July). Return to the base camp. Rest. Hot dinner. Overnight stay in tents.
Lunch. Trekking to the “Sheep Rock” natural monument (8km). Exploring the Sheep Rocks. Lunch (lunch boxes). Lunch (lunch boxes). Return to the base camp. Rest. Hot dinner. Overnight stay in tents.
Breakfast. Trekking to Studenaya river (3km). Walking around the canyon. Lunch (lunch boxes). Return to the base camp. Rest. Ho tdinner. Overnight stay in tents.
Breakfast. Trekking to the Hoof cone (5km), where a bus will be waiting for us. Lunch. Transfer to Esso settlement. Dinner at the hotel. Rest. Bathing in thermal pool. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Breakfast. Visiting the ethnographic museum in Esso. Transfer to Petropavlovsk-Kamchatskiy, with a lunch stop-over in Milkovo. Dinner at the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Breakfast. Visiting the fish market and souvenir shop. Transfer to the airport.
- Twin-size accommodation (incl. breakfast) in Petropavlovsk-Kamchatskiy and Esso hotels;
- Tent accommodation;
- Three meals on each day of the tour;
- Transport services as per the tour program;
- English speaking guide;
- Services of a cook;
- Use of all group tourist equipment and inventory;
- Accident insurance;
- Services of a porter/bag carrier.
What is NOT included:
- Alcoholic beverages.
Recommended personal equipment:
- Backpack for personal equipment (20-30 liter);
- Trekking shoes;
- Hooded wind or rain jacket;
- Set of warm clothes (sweater/fleece jacket, pants, socks, hat, gloves);
- Cap or panama hat;
- Personal hygiene accessories;
- Swimming togs/shorts, swimsuit;
- Anti-mosquito cream/spray;
- Sunburn cream/spray;
- Photo-video equipment.
We provide sleeping bags, tourist mats and trekking poles.
- The tour program is subject to change based on weather conditions, overall group experience level and other external factors. Thedecisiononanychangesismadebytheguide on the spot.
WISHING YOU MANY NEW DISCOVERIES AND A PLEASANT HOLIDAY WITH “RED RIVERS” TOUR COMPANY