Travel period: February to April
Group of 3-12 persons:
One guide per group of 3 or 2 guides per group of 12. While planning the flight and choosing which volcano to visit, we pay close attention to weather forecast, checking for presence of avalanche conditions and state of snow cover.
Helicopter flight time is 1.5 hours.
Prices you can see here: PRICE-LIST
Heli-skiing day trip options:
– Mutnovskiy volcano;
– Gorelyi volcano;
– Vilyuchinskiy volcano;
– Kozelskiy volcano;
– Avachinskiy volcano.
Tour price includes:
- 1.5 hours of helicopter flight time;
- Services of a guide;
- Avalanche equipment (avalanche sensor, probe, shovel)
Tour price does NOT include:
- Transfer to the heliport and meeting point;
Recommended personal equipment:
- Thermal underwear;
- Warm pants or ski suit;
- Wool jumper with large collar that covers the neck;
- Warm winter shoes;
- Snow mask;
- Warm wind-proof hat/beanie and scarf;
- Warm gloves;
- Sunglasses/snow goggles;
- Wind-protection cream;
- Photo and video equipment.
WISHING YOU MANY NEW DISCOVERIES AND A PLEASANT HOLIDAY
WITH “RED RIVERS” TOUR COMPANY