Travel period: February – April.
Group size: 12 people. 2 local guides per 12 people.
Day 1. Arrival.
Meet and greet at the airport. Transfer to the hotel located by the hot springs. Meeting the tour guides.
Day 2-6. Heli-skiing programme.
8 hours of helicopter flight time is included in the tour cost. During the preparation stage of each flight we consider the weather and check for avalanche conditions prior to making a decision regarding the destination (which volcano we are flying to).
Day 7. Departure.
Transfer to the airport, visiting the fish market on the way.
Tour destination options:
- Mutnovskiy volcano and surrounding area;
- Gorelyi volcano and surrounding area;
- Vilyuchinskiy volcano and surrounding area;
- Avachinskiy volcano;
- Koryakskiy volcano;
- Kozelskiy volcano;
- Aag volcano;
- Arik volcano;
- Zhupanovskiy volcano;
- Ganalskiye Vostryaki etc.
Tour price per person: € 3 600 per pax
Additional helicopter flight time is charged at € 3000 per hour per group
Reimbursement for unused flight time: €2 900 per hour per group
Tour price includes:
- Helicopter flight time of 8 hours;
- Twin size accommodation in a hotel located by the hot springs, breakfasts included;
- Transfers as per the tour programme;
- Services of mountain guides;
- Dinners at the hotel;
- Group medical kit;
- Accident insurance.
Tour price does NOT include:
- Air flight tickets to Kamchatka;
Recommended personal equipment:
- Free-ride skis, or snowboard;
- Ski/snowboard helmet;
- Ski mask/goggles;
- Small backpack (suitable for free riding);
- Personal avalanche transceiver (beeper);
- Avalanche probe, avalanche shovel;
- Personal medical kit.
We can provide the following equipment if necessary: avalanche beeper, probe, shovel, free-ride backpack;
Riding/skiing location depends on the weather, snow conditions, presence of avalanche conditions and is subject to change to maintain high safety standards. Decision on any changes is made by the tour guide.
WISHING YOU MANY NEW DISCOVERIES AND A PLEASANT HOLIDAY
WITH “RED RIVERS” TOUR COMPANY