Travel period: December-May
Travel distance: 40 km
Tour type: adventure tour on snowmobile
Tour duration: 6-8 hours
The group size: 2-5 persons.
Tour price: $ 198 per person (in sled).
Going towards the Vilyuchinsky pass is about 3-4 hours. On the pass, you will enjoy an amazing view of the Paratunka river valley and Vilyuchinskiy, Mutnovskiy and Goreliy volcanoes. In a good weather, it is possible to observe the southern group of volcanoes from the pass. The top of Vilyuchinsky volcano covered with snow and glaciers almost all the time; that is why some people poetically call it «the white pearl of Kamchatka».
There is a roaring 30-meter waterfall on one of the slopes of Vilyuchinsky volcano. It appeared in the result of glaciers melting and the waterfall is especially beautiful and powerful in winter period as you may see the big mass of frozen water.
10:00 Group gathering next to the “Petropavlovsk” hotel, getting ready for departure;
10:15 Departing towards the Vilyuchinsky volcano;
11:00 Arrival to the point, safety instructions. Start on snowmobiles to the volcano. Tour commences;
16:30 Hot tea/coffee, snacks.
Departing on our return trip to Petropavlovsk-Kamchatskiy;
20:00 Arriving in Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky.
Tour price includes:
- Sled or snowmobile transport services as per the tour program;
- Services of the instructor guide;
- Snacks during the tour;
- Hot tea/coffee;
- Accident insurance.
Tour price does NOT include:
- Any additional excursions above the program;
- Hotel accommodation
- Alcoholic beverages.
- Thermal underwear;
- Warm pants/ski suit; wool jumper with high collar that covers the neck;
- Warm winter shoes, snow/ski mask or Balaklava;
- 2-3 layer tight-fitting wind-proof head cover/hat and scarf;
- Gloves/mittens; sunglasses; protective cream against wind and frost;
- Photo video equipment.
WISHING YOU MANY DISCOVERIES AND PLEASANT HOLYDAYS
WITH THE RED RIVERS TOUR COMPANY!